Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Star Light, Star Bright

Once again, I’m the star of the show. Okay I might be fibbing as I have extreme stage fright. Not sure what to expect, my mother sat in the second to front row this year. Last year she choose to stand/sit in the back and I ended up sitting on some unknown woman’s lap. She was already with her fancy camera to take marvelous footage of me to show daddy but there is no evidence to show daddy. I took three steps into the room and completely forgot my lines. In fact, I had no intention of standing at the front of the class and letting all those beady eyes stare at me. I would rather join the crowd and laugh at them, okay well I was crying the whole time. But there was no way my momma was going to let me miss out on stage fright. No, she insisted that she join the show. In one fell swoop she picked me up and joined in singing. Boy what a pair we made, me crying and her singing and bouncing me. At least she caught a few pictures of my class in action for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment