Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom!

With a sleepless night and lots of crying and screaming, this morning found me 1) tired and cranky; 2) ears hurting; and 3) screaming for relief! Around 7 a.m. my left ear drum ruptured. And if you're wondering, "haven't you been down this road before?" To answer you, yes I have! This is the third time my ear drum has popped and served me up a HOLE lot of relief with a big ol' HOLE in my drum...pa rum pum pum pum!

So back to the ENT we went this morning to find out that I have a double ear infection that lead to a ruptured right ear drum. And lucky me, the sucker came out...not the kind that you get to eat but the one that makes lots of noise. They "vacuumed" out all the junk and applied the ear drops. Hopefully once the antibiotics kick in we'll be good as new!

No comments:

Post a Comment