Saturday, October 1, 2011

Let's Hear it for the Boy!

I am fully potty trained and it’s all thanks to Mickey Mouse. I was having difficulty understanding why I couldn’t use my underwear like a diaper when it came to pooping. Everyone around me was losing their patients when it came to this part of the potty training because I got it, just didn't want to be a part of it. It wasn’t until my mother informed me that Mickey doesn’t allow boys who don’t poop in the potty to enter the Magic Kingdom. With that in mind you can bet my butt found that toilet promptly when the urge arose. Knowing that we would be traveling to the Magic Kingdom within a month really motivated me. So there you have it folks! It’s a miracle worthy of a visit to Mickey’s castle who I have been told rents it out to Cinderella who was evicted by the evil stepmother from her itty bitty apartment above the mansion for not properly cleaning the floors. Mickey is clearly a generous guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment